In the last few months I shared some peeks of my workspace on Instagram. There were a lot questions about my workspace so I decided to make a quick video tour.
What I love about my workspace:
- I started to use a kitchen island from IKEA a few years ago and I think it's the best thing ever. I can create so much better while standing because I can easily grab the supplies I need.
- To have a seperate table for my computer is a must. I don't want it to get dirty while working on my projects.
- The space. I'm very blessed to have so much space.
- White boxes. I counted them and I have 37 (!) white boxes in my office. This helps a lot to give your space a clean look. No one sees the mess in the boxes ;)
Furniture and other resources:
- Norden Occasional Table (Kitchen Island) from IKEA
- Alex Drawer from IKEA
- Kallax Shelves (I have the Expedit) from IKEA
- assortements of white boxes from IKEA and Interio (a local shop in Switzerland).
- Lazy Susan from IKEA for my pens. I followed this tutorial to create my caddy. I used this from IKEA as the middle part and some cheap plastic cups.
- Clip Boards from IKEA
- Norden Extendable Table from IKEA for our computer table.
Art on my wall:
- Dive Deep print by Elise Cripe (still available)
- Wooden Ampersand by Elise Cripe (sold out)
- Brush Script Original by Vanessa Perry
- Mini Prints by LifeLovePaper (currently on sale!)
- Trust your Journey print by LifeLovePaper (sold out)
- One Little Word Collage made by me for the One Little Word workshop by Ali Edwards
- Abstract Acrylic Painting made by me
If you have any additional questions about my space ask them in the comments.