Two months ago, when I shared my Get To Work Book® I wrote, that "... I don't decorate my pages..." so you might be wondering, why am I talking about Planner Decoration today. Well, back then it was true: I didn't decorate my pages. But a few weeks ago I signed up for the Planner Kit from Studio Calico and started to slowly decorate my planner pages. My decorations are very minimal but at the moment I really like this creative outlet.
Shortly after I signed up for the Planner Kit I decided to put together a Planner Station. I keep in there a few things to decorate my pages. I like to have it on my table nearby and that I don't have to go to my craft room, every time I want to use a stamp in my planner or adding some washi tape.
What I keep in my Planner Station:
- stamps from PAPIERPROJEKT (top left) and StudioCalico (bottom right)
- small paper clips
- glue roller
- sticky notepad from StudioCalico
- several different stickers (shapes, numbers and alphas). Most of them are from StudioCalico
- printables. The ones in the photo were part of the "Planner Bootcamp" class from StudioCalico
- labels. Those are from StudioCalico. I just printed one black label from this sheet over and over.
- ink pads. At the moment I have a black red and green one in my station
- washi tape
- a few 3x4 cards. They were all from my stash.
- I also keep some white paper in my bin when I need to stamp something onto it and then adding it to my planner.
And now I share a few pages of my planner. As you can see, some pages are decorated and others aren't at all. Just because I really enjoy to decorate my planner pages it doesn't mean I do it all the time. There are weeks where I am not interested in it and other weeks, where I really like to spend time making it pretty.
I created my own version of the Get To Work Book with inserts from The Simple Scrapper Planner. You can find a short video of that planner on Instagram. It's only A5 (a little bit smaller than the GTWB) but works perfectly as well.
This is the monthly spread. Here I don't add any decorations at all. I only use it for my blog.
Project Planning page and notes section.
This was the first week I decorated. Well actually the first half week. Kept it super simple though.
This week above is a sample that I don't use decorations all the time.